Bear ye one another’s burdens,
And so fulfil the law of Christ.
In Galatians 6:2 we are called to bear one another’s burdens, and this refers to sins that are too heavy for one person to bear. In Galatians 6:5 we are called to bear our own burdens, and this refers to our own personal responsibilities.
What is the difference?
This week we consider when a burden should be shared and when a burden belongs to one person. We also look briefly at cults, renewing our mind, and fleeing temptation.
- PDF: bear-ye-anothers-burden-g328-2016-dec-16-pdf
- PowerPoint: bear-ye-anothers-burden-g328-2016-dec-16
- Podcast: http://rec001.freeconferencecalling.com/mp3/1364956/735765/LAF3494_12162016160020395_1151524.mp3
You Are Invited to Our Weekly Call
- Date & Time: Our next call is Friday, December 16, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Phone Number: Please call (712) 770-8086 and use access code 735-765.
What Can I Expect?
Your hosts are Terrance King and Rob Martorana, and we have one hour of preaching, prayer, and live discussion. We welcome participation and we pause for questions and comments.
The call lasts one hour, and the last 15 minutes are reserved for questions, testimonies, and prayer requests. The call is recorded and is available for replay by 8:00 pm.
- This podcast has a recording of our call on December 16: “Bear Ye Another’s Burdens: Galatians 6:1-5″
- This podcast has a recording of our call on December 9: “Every Man Did As He Saw Fit: Judges 21:25”
- This podcast has a recording of our call on December 2: “We Want a Hero But We Need a Savior.”
- This podcast has a recording of our call on November 27: “Shut Thy Door: Matthew 6:6.”
We hope you can make it, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Rob and Terrance
There is neither Jew nor Greek,
There is neither bond [slave] nor free,
There is neither male nor female:
For ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28, KJV
Ya no hay judío ni griego;
No hay esclavo ni libre;
No hay varón ni mujer;
Porque todos vosotros
Sois uno en Cristo Jesús.
Gálatas 3:28, RV 1960