Because he hath appointed a day,
In the which he will judge the world
In righteousness by that man
Whom he hath ordained;
Whereof he hath given assurance
Unto all men,
In that he hath raised him from the dead.
People often mock Christians as hypocrites. Have you ever wondered how to respond?
Please click here for today’s message: Christians May Sin But Jesus Still Saves 2017 July 17
Remember, our faith is not based on the good or bad things that Christians do. Our faith is based on what Jesus did on the cross.
More Messages from the G328 Ministry
- March 17, 2017: Sing, O Barren Woman: Isaiah 54:1
- March 3, 2017: Does God Condemn People for the Lack of a Gospel Witness? Romans 2:19
- February 24: In the Mire with Jeremiah: Jeremiah 38:6
February 17: God’s Story for God’s Glory: Psalm 106:8
February 10: God Knows Your Heart: Hebrews 4:12
January 27: Love: Matthew 22:37
- January 20: In the Beginning: Genesis 1:1
- January 13: The Lord Looks at the Heart: 1 Samuel 16:7
- January 6: Self-Control: Galatians 5:23 & Psalm 86:12
- December 30: The Vision is Yet for an Appointed Time: Habakkuk 2:3
- December 23: Behold the Lamb of God: John 1:29
- December 16: Bear Ye Another’s Burdens: Galatians 6:1-5
- December 9: Every Man Did as He Saw Fit: Judges 21:25
- December 2: We Want a Hero But We Need a Savior: Mark 8:29
- November 27: Shut Thy Door: Matthew 6:6
- November 20: Beware Philosophy and Vain Deceit: Colossians 2:8
- November 13: My Grace is Sufficient for Thee: 2 Corinthians 12:9
- November 6: The Bed Is Too Short: Isaiah 28:20 (Part 3 of 3)
There is neither Jew nor Greek,
There is neither bond [slave] nor free,
There is neither male nor female:
For ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28, KJV
Ya no hay judío ni griego;
No hay esclavo ni libre;
No hay varón ni mujer;
Porque todos vosotros
Sois uno en Cristo Jesús.
Gálatas 3:28, RV 1960