Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear;
Break forth into singing, and cry aloud,
Thou that didst not travail with child:
For more are the children of the desolate
Than the children of the married wife,
Saith the Lord.
What consolation is there for a barren woman? God gives us reasons to sing, and consolation to share.
You Are Invited to Our Weekly Call
- Date & Time: Our call is on Friday, March 10, from 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Phone Number: Please call (712) 770-8086 and use access code 735-765.
What Can I Expect?
The first 20 minutes has teaching followed by questions and comments. This is recorded for a podcast. The remaining time has discussion that is “off the record,” as well as personal prayer requests.
Note: The Galatians 3:28 Ministry has been on hiatus since March 25.
- March 17, 2017: Sing, O Barren Woman: Isaiah 54:1
- March 3, 2017: Does God Condemn People for the Lack of a Gospel Witness? Romans 2:19
- February 24: In the Mire with Jeremiah: Jeremiah 38:6
February 17: God’s Story for God’s Glory: Psalm 106:8
February 10: God Knows Your Heart: Hebrews 4:12
January 27: Love: Matthew 22:37
- January 20: In the Beginning: Genesis 1:1
- January 13: The Lord Looks at the Heart: 1 Samuel 16:7
- January 6: Self-Control: Galatians 5:23 & Psalm 86:12
- December 30: The Vision is Yet for an Appointed Time: Habakkuk 2:3
- December 23: Behold the Lamb of God: John 1:29
- December 16: Bear Ye Another’s Burdens: Galatians 6:1-5
- December 9: Every Man Did as He Saw Fit: Judges 21:25
- December 2: We Want a Hero But We Need a Savior: Mark 8:29
- November 27: Shut Thy Door: Matthew 6:6
- November 20: Beware Philosophy and Vain Deceit: Colossians 2:8
- November 13: My Grace is Sufficient for Thee: 2 Corinthians 12:9
- November 6: The Bed Is Too Short: Isaiah 28:20 (Part 3 of 3)
There is neither Jew nor Greek,
There is neither bond [slave] nor free,
There is neither male nor female:
For ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28, KJV
Ya no hay judío ni griego;
No hay esclavo ni libre;
No hay varón ni mujer;
Porque todos vosotros
Sois uno en Cristo Jesús.
Gálatas 3:28, RV 1960