The vision is yet for an appointed time,
But at the end it shall speak, and not lie:
Though it tarry, wait for it;
Because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
This is the time of year when people make New Year’s resolutions. Do you have some in mind? Do you have a vision for 2017?
Tonight we’ll talk about how to get your vision in line with God’s vision.
You Are Invited to Our Weekly Call
- Date & Time: Our next call is Friday, December 30, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Phone Number: Please call (712) 770-8086 and use access code 735-765.
What Can I Expect?
Your hosts are Terrance King and Rob Martorana, and we have one hour of preaching, prayer, and live discussion. We welcome participation and we pause for questions and comments.
The call lasts one hour, and the last 15 minutes are reserved for questions, testimonies, and prayer requests. The call is recorded and is available for replay by 8:00 pm.
- PDF: the-vision-is-yet-for-the-appointed-time-g328-habakkuk-2-3-2016-dec-30-pdf
- PowerPoint: the-vision-is-yet-for-the-appointed-time-g328-habakkuk-2-3-2016-dec-30
- Podcast: The Vision Is Yet for an Appointed Time
- This podcast has a recording of our call on December 23: “Behold the Lamb of God: John 1:29.″
- This podcast has a recording of our call on December 16: “Bear Ye Another’s Burdens: Galatians 6:1-5.″
- This podcast has a recording of our call on December 9: “Every Man Did As He Saw Fit: Judges 21:25.”
- This podcast has a recording of our call on December 2: “We Want a Hero But We Need a Savior.”
- This podcast has a recording of our call on November 27: “Shut Thy Door: Matthew 6:6.”
There is neither Jew nor Greek,
There is neither bond [slave] nor free,
There is neither male nor female:
For ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28, KJV
Ya no hay judío ni griego;
No hay esclavo ni libre;
No hay varón ni mujer;
Porque todos vosotros
Sois uno en Cristo Jesús.
Gálatas 3:28, RV 1960