Now we know that what things soever the law saith,
It saith to them who are under the law:
That every mouth may be stopped,
And all the world may become guilty before God.
Some people have never heard about Jesus. Does God condemn them to hell because they did not hear the Gospel?
This seems like a reasonable question. But it is not a fair question because it has mistakes in it. Tonight we’ll look at the book of Romans, and it will expose the mistakes.
- All have sinned.
- All have revelation.
- All need salvation.
Does God condemn people to hell because they did not hear the Gospel? No–God condemns people because of their sin: All the world is guilty before God (Romans 2:19).
It’s kind of like smoking in bed: If I start a fire, it’s my fault.
You Are Invited to Our Weekly Call
- Date & Time: Our call is on Friday, March 3, from 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Phone Number: Please call (712) 770-8086 and use access code 735-765.
What Can I Expect?
Your host is and Rob Martorana, and we’ll have teaching, prayer, and live discussion. (Terrance King is off this week.)
Our format varies. Generally speaking, the first 15 minutes or so is recorded for a podcast, with a mix of teaching and live discussion. The remaining time has discussion that is “off the record,” as well as personal prayer requests.
This Week’s Message
- February 24: In the Mire with Jeremiah: Jeremiah 38:6
February 17: God’s Story for God’s Glory: Psalm 106:8
February 10: God Knows Your Heart: Hebrews 4:12
January 27: Love: Matthew 22:37
- January 20: In the Beginning: Genesis 1:1
- January 13: The Lord Looks at the Heart: 1 Samuel 16:7
- January 6: Self-Control: Galatians 5:23 & Psalm 86:12
- December 30: The Vision is Yet for an Appointed Time: Habakkuk 2:3
- December 23: Behold the Lamb of God: John 1:29
- December 16: Bear Ye Another’s Burdens: Galatians 6:1-5
- December 9: Every Man Did as He Saw Fit: Judges 21:25
- December 2: We Want a Hero But We Need a Savior: Mark 8:29
- November 27: Shut Thy Door: Matthew 6:6
- November 20: Beware Philosophy and Vain Deceit: Colossians 2:8
- November 13: My Grace is Sufficient for Thee: 2 Corinthians 12:9
- November 6: The Bed Is Too Short: Isaiah 28:20 (Part 3 of 3)
There is neither Jew nor Greek,
There is neither bond [slave] nor free,
There is neither male nor female:
For ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28, KJV
Ya no hay judío ni griego;
No hay esclavo ni libre;
No hay varón ni mujer;
Porque todos vosotros
Sois uno en Cristo Jesús.
Gálatas 3:28, RV 1960
Photo Credit: Lake of fire