Nevertheless he saved them
For his name’s sake,
That he might make his
Mighty power to be known.
If life is a movie, God is the director. He is also the producer and the lead actor, and God’s story is for God’s glory.
You Are Invited to Our Weekly Call
- Date & Time: Our call is on Friday, February 17, from 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Phone Number: Please call (712) 770-8086 and use access code 735-765.
What Can I Expect?
Your hosts are Terrance King and Rob Martorana, and we have teaching, prayer, and live discussion.
Our format varies. Generally speaking, the first 15 minutes or so is recorded for a podcast, with a mix of teaching and live discussion. The remaining time has discussion that is “off the record,” as well as personal prayer requests.
This Week’s Message
Last Week’s Message
- February 10: God Knows Your Heart: Hebrews 4:12
- January 27: Love: Matthew 22:37
- January 20: In the Beginning: Genesis 1:1
- January 13: The Lord Looks at the Heart: 1 Samuel 16:7
- January 6: Self-Control: Galatians 5:23 & Psalm 86:12
- December 30: The Vision is Yet for an Appointed Time: Habakkuk 2:3
- December 23: Behold the Lamb of God: John 1:29
- December 16: Bear Ye Another’s Burdens: Galatians 6:1-5
- December 9: Every Man Did as He Saw Fit: Judges 21:25
- December 2: We Want a Hero But We Need a Savior: Mark 8:29
- November 27: Shut Thy Door: Matthew 6:6
- November 20: Beware Philosophy and Vain Deceit: Colossians 2:8
- November 13: My Grace is Sufficient for Thee: 2 Corinthians 12:9
- November 6: The Bed Is Too Short: Isaiah 28:20 (Part 3 of 3)
There is neither Jew nor Greek,
There is neither bond [slave] nor free,
There is neither male nor female:
For ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28, KJV
Ya no hay judío ni griego;
No hay esclavo ni libre;
No hay varón ni mujer;
Porque todos vosotros
Sois uno en Cristo Jesús.
Gálatas 3:28, RV 1960