Jesus said unto him,
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart,
And with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it,
Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Today we’ll look at love as described in Matthew 22:37-39 with a focus on family relationships.
“A father is a man who puts photos in his wallet where his money used to be.”
You Are Invited to Our Weekly Call
- Date & Time: Our next call is Friday, February 3, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Phone Number: Please call (712) 770-8086 and use access code 735-765.
What Can I Expect?
Your hosts are Terrance King and Rob Martorana, and we have one hour of preaching, prayer, and moderated discussion.
Our format varies. Generally speaking, the first half hour is recorded for a podcast, with about 15 minutes of preaching and 15 minutes of live discussion. The second half hour has discussion that is “off the record,” as well as personal prayer requests.
- January 27: Love: Matthew 22:37
- January 20: In the Beginning: Genesis 1:1
- January 13: The Lord Looks at the Heart: 1 Samuel 16:7
- January 6: Self-Control: Galatians 5:23 & Psalm 86:12
- December 30: The Vision is Yet for an Appointed Time: Habakkuk 2:3
- December 23: Behold the Lamb of God: John 1:29
- December 16: Bear Ye Another’s Burdens: Galatians 6:1-5
- December 9: Every Man Did as He Saw Fit: Judges 21:25
- December 2: We Want a Hero But We Need a Savior: Mark 8:29
- November 27: Shut Thy Door: Matthew 6:6
- November 20: Beware Philosophy and Vain Deceit: Colossians 2:8
- November 13: My Grace is Sufficient for Thee: 2 Corinthians 12:9
- November 6: The Bed Is Too Short: Isaiah 28:20 (Part 3 of 3)
There is neither Jew nor Greek,
There is neither bond [slave] nor free,
There is neither male nor female:
For ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28, KJV
Ya no hay judío ni griego;
No hay esclavo ni libre;
No hay varón ni mujer;
Porque todos vosotros
Sois uno en Cristo Jesús.
Gálatas 3:28, RV 1960
Photo Credit: Crown of thorns with a shadow of a heart