But the LORD said unto Samuel,
Look not on his countenance,
Or on the height of his stature;
Because I have refused him:
For the LORD seeth not as man seeth;
For man looketh on the outward appearance,
But the LORD looketh on the heart.
1 Samuel 16:7
Have you ever been stereotyped?
In this verse of scripture, the Bible reminds us that while people look at the outside, God looks at the inside.
You Are Invited to Our Weekly Call
- Date & Time: Our next call is Friday, January 13, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Phone Number: Please call (712) 770-8086 and use access code 735-765.
What Can I Expect?
Your hosts are Terrance King and Rob Martorana, and we have one hour of preaching, prayer, and live discussion.
The first half hour is recorded for a podcast, with about 15 minutes of preaching and 15 minutes of live discussion. The second half hour has a discussion that is “off the record,” and personal prayer requests.
- January 13: The Lord Looks at the Heart: 1 Samuel 16:7
- January 6: Self-Control: Galatians 5:23 & Psalm 86:12
- December 30: The Vision is Yet for an Appointed Time: Habakkuk 2:3
- December 23: Behold the Lamb of God: John 1:29
- December 16: Bear Ye Another’s Burdens: Galatians 6:1-5
- December 9: Every Man Did as He Saw Fit: Judges 21:25
- December 2: We Want a Hero But We Need a Savior: Mark 8:29
- November 27: Shut Thy Door: Matthew 6:6
- November 20: Beware Philosophy and Vain Deceit: Colossians 2:8
- November 13: My Grace is Sufficient for Thee: 2 Corinthians 12:9
- November 6: The Bed Is Too Short: Isaiah 28:20 (Part 3 of 3)
There is neither Jew nor Greek,
There is neither bond [slave] nor free,
There is neither male nor female:
For ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28, KJV
Ya no hay judío ni griego;
No hay esclavo ni libre;
No hay varón ni mujer;
Porque todos vosotros
Sois uno en Cristo Jesús.
Gálatas 3:28, RV 1960